Monday, September 24, 2012

Some new layouts

I am back from a long vacation, and loving getting back into all things digi!!
I did some layouts while I was on vacation, and caught up on some of my project 52.

Here are some more layouts:

I've been working on a new kit, these are some of the papers and elements from this kit.

Credits: 
templates - Karla Dudley
Paper -MLD everyday papers
elements:
MLD Date tag (that's me!)
MLD-everyday alpha
CVW supply tracker



 It's been both fun and challenging to work on this project, it's not always so easy to remember everything that's happened more than 7 months prior!

credits:

Paper: MLD everyday papers
elements:  MLD Date tag, ribbon and button (that's me!)

CVW supply tracker 


With this layout, I backtracked a bit, to the middle of July. Boy was it ever hot!! I used some free kits I got from the Lily Pad. They had the "summer bucket list" available in July on their facebook page and blog. Aren't they ever so cute? I really liked the stitched alphas, which inspired me to create a stitched alpha too.
I designed the layout template, but the rest of the kit is all from the talented designers at the Lily Pad.


Here is another of my templates. I've used some of my own designs again here, as well as some of those great Lily Pad freebies, and some from Design House Digital!
We had some company come and stay with us overnight, Dave (and Amber and their 3 kids), the guy with all the kids piled on top! We went to Port Dalhousie to walk around Lakeside Park, and ride the carousel. (still 5 cents a ride!!)

credits:
MLD-8x11 template
Karla Dudley (stamp sheet-boy)
MLD-everyday paper
MLD-everyday alpha
kwiniecki_summerbucketlist
CVW_SupplyTracker

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping,
Marlene


No comments:

Post a Comment