Friday, July 13, 2012

I wanna be a ScrapGirl!!

I have spent the last few weeks getting an application ready to send to Scrapgirls! I wanna be a Scrapgirl!! I'm a nervous wreck. I won't find out til next week. Wish me luck!!

In the meantime, I'd like to share a  couple more layouts. I did these as part of the application. I've used paper and embellishments from the mini kit I designed to send to Scrapgirls.

I'm really liking the way the luggage tag turned out! I've designed it as template, so you can easily move the little date markers around, and change the colours.







Since I've been working on Dad's  Memoirs, I thought I  might as well use some of the photos I have from his big red binder. The mini collection is called "Vintage Travel", and is good for all those great old photos we have of those long ago vacations and travels.

Dad spent some time in France, and North Africa, before finally immigrating to Canada, and has a bunch of interesting photos to put into layouts.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Scrapping!
Marlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment